Objective of Role
- To assist in the implementation of smart city components through responsible Project Execution Strategy, Operations and Integrated Resource Management by implementing citywide Mechanical & Electrical aspects of various projects.
Minimum Years of Experience
No. of Post
Up to 15 lacs
- 1. Candidate should possess B.E./ B. Tech in Electrical /Mechanical/ Mechatronics
- 2. Candidate having M.E./ M. Tech in Electrical /Mechanical/ Mechatronics would be preferable
- 1) • Minimum 4 years of working experience post qualification in Electrical and Mechanical related implementation & operations including smart city components.
- 1. • Management of Electrical and Mechanical components of completed Projects and to be implemented projects in phases.
- 2. • Management of inventories and records of all electrical and Mechanical equipment of respective projects for implementation of smoothen operation and maintenance at city level.
- 3. • Monitor and maintain all electrical and mechanical infrastructure, tracking availability and uptime and reporting of potential risks. In depth working experience of SCADA, DCS (Distribution Control Station), BMS (Building Management System), electro-mechanical items and field instrumentation, control valves, transmitters including maintenance.
- 4. • Must have very good exposure in underground and overhead HT & LT
- 5. • Must have skills to coordinate with the power DISCOMs, various GoG and GOI departments, contractors and consultants.
- 6. • Ability to work with multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
- 7. • Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- 8. • Good analytical ability. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Look after all Mechanical & Electrical works not limited to physical infrastructure and social infrastructure being developed by the company or by its tenants and related revenue matters.
- Closed coordination with services providers/ project implanting agencies for smoother implementation of services/ provision of services
- Ensure regular checks on the functioning of such services/ defects during the operations etc.
- Preparation of report of breakdown activities and ability to prepare RCA (Root Course Analysis)
- Preparation of detailed bill of Quantity as per the requirement of projects.
- Apart from the above assist Manager (Municipal Services) in all related works.