Objective of Role
To assist in the implementation of smart city components through responsible Project Execution Strategy, Operations and Integrated Resource Management by implementing citywide Urban and Regional Planning
Minimum Years of Experience
No. of Post
Up to 15 lacs
- 1. Master's in Urban & Regional Planning/ Industrial Area Planning & Management/ Environmental Planning/ Infrastructure Planning from recognized university
- 1) Minimum of 4 years of working experience post qualification in Urban/ Infrastructure/ Industrial Area planning and developments
- 2) Involved in preparation of Development/ Master Plan, Micro Planning i.e. T.P. Scheme, Plan Approval Process and have hands-on ability to manage working drawings
- 1. Should have understanding of Development plans and General Development Control Regulations (GDCR)
- 2. Should have understanding of large-scale development and city-wide infrastructure development
- 3. Should have experience in at least one large scale development with an area more than 10 sqkm
- 4. Must have working experience in GIS and BIM Technology
- 5. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- 6. Ability to work with multi-disciplinary team of professionals
- 7. Good analytical ability
- 8. Must have skills to coordinate with the various GoG departments and consultants.
- 9. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- 10. Must have capacity to understand, speak and write of Gujarat Language
- To create baseline report of city with reference to Master Plan/ Development Plan proposals;
- To oversee necessary surveys and investigations for proposals of Development Plan; Town Planning Schemes, Strategic Infrastructures and Municipal Utilities.
- Implement and monitor resolutions, bylaws and policies pertaining to DSIR.
- To work closely with regional development authority and Apex-Authority (GIDB) with reference to approvals/ permissions to be given to developments in DSIR.
- Reviewing and appraising of feasibility studies/ engineering studies/ DPR’s and providing necessary inputs related to all aspects of infrastructure planning, engineering design, implementation strategy and costing.
- Review of feasibility reports and DPRs on various aspects of transport planning includes BRTS, RBTS, non-motorized transport, comprehensive traffic and transport studies and transit-oriented development.
- Preparation of the technical aspects of contractual documents, framing the engineering and technical terms of references and conducting bid process for the selection of consultants and/or contractors.
- Periodic review and monitoring of the work undertaken by various consultants/contractors.
- Apart from the above to assist General Manager (Land & Municipal Services) in all related works