Objective of Role
- To assist in planning, implementation and management of infrastructure-based projects in Dholera SIR by the company.
Minimum Years of Experience
No. of Post
Up to 6 lacs
- 1. Graduate in Civil Engineering
- 2. Post-graduate degree in Geotechnical/Transportation/Construction Management would be preferable
- 1) • Minimum 2 years of working experience after graduation in planning & construction of projects of one or more of the following: Road & Services Projects, Earth filling, River Bunding/Training and slope protection of canals
- 2) • Experience of working with EPC contracts would be an added advantage
- 1. • Knowledge of road design will be added advantage
- 2. • Knowledge of various Quality tests for construction material
- 3. • Ability to work with multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
- 4. • Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5. • Must have skills to coordinate with the various GoG departments and consultants.
- 6. • Good analytical ability
- 7. • Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Monitoring, reviewing and assisting in the work of Consultancy Services for Techno-Economic feasible solutions for Water Management in DSIR
• Monitoring and supervision of Earth filling, Canal slope enhancement and River Bunding etc. similar works in Dholera.
• Assisting senior management in the implementation of infrastructure projects
• Preparing and forwarding site visit observations of projects to Employers Engineer and Contractor to improve Quality at site.
• Attending witness test as and when required in concerned projects.
• Attending weekly review meeting for Progress and quality at site.
• Evaluating MPR of Contractor of concerned projects.
• Preparing approval notes and managing correspondences
• Preparation of minutes of meetings.
• Interactions with Audit
• Scrutiny and Value addition to all tenders
• Rate analysis using Schedule of Rates and/or market Quotations.