Manager - Branding & Marketing
Dholera Industrial City Development Ltd.
Job Location - Gandhinagar/Dholera,
General Conditions - Download
Objective of Role
- To assist in the implementation of the projects of the company through responsible Project Execution Strategy, Operations and Integrated Resource Management, coupled with branding and marketing efforts.
Minimum Years of Experience
No. of Post
Up to 18 lacs
- 1. Should be Master’s or Post Graduate Degree in business Administration/Marketing/Management from a recognized University with good academic record
- 2. Preference will be given to the candidate from Marketing / Digital Marketing discipline.
- 1) Minimum 7 years of experience in preparation and execution of business and marketing strategies
- 2) Adequate knowledge of Computers & IT Tools in digital marketing and event planning.
- 1. Adequate knowledge of Computers & IT Tools in digital marketing and event planning
- 2. Strong understanding of brand marketing and brand experience
- 3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 4. Content Management Skills
- Preparation and Monitoring of the business / marketing plan
- Preparation and monitoring of baseline budgets, cost to complete and MIS reports
- Coordinate and manage the marketing and PR efforts for the company
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Facilitate and manage the events / shows/ conferences
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Develop policies for land related laws and regulations in Gujarat
- Timely selection and development of cost-effective quality vendors, consultants etc.
- Regular liaising and project coordination with various stakeholders including consultants, Central and State Government departments, funding agencies
- Candidate should have ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing