Manager - Infrastructure
Dholera Industrial City Development Ltd.
Job Location - Dholera,
General Conditions - Download
Objective of Role
- To assist in the implementation of all the projects of the company through responsible Project Planning, Execution & Coordination skill, safety and quality consciousness.
Minimum Years of Experience
No. of Post
Up to 18 lacs
- 1. Should be a Graduate in Civil Engineering
- 2. Post Graduate Degree in project management/Construction management would be preferable
- 1) Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in on-site monitoring of smart city projects / construction industry in Review, Construction supervision/management of urban infrastructure projects, transport projects and other construction related projects.
- 1. Must possess strong domain knowledge and understanding of planning and construction of Urban, Industrial, water/wastewater and road Infrastructure projects.
- 2. Well-versed with Construction procedures, specifications, Indian standards and quality norms
- 3. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- 4. Should be able to work with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals and should be able to handle projects independently.
- 5. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- 6. Knowledge of delay analysis, quantity estimation and rate analysis is desirable
- 7. Should be aware of measures to ensure safety and Quality in projects.
- 8. Construction-related software knowledge is desirable.
• To be stationed and monitor projects at the Dholera site and give timely reports to the seniors at head office i.e. Dholera/ Gandhinagar.
• Checking and preparing site reports and drawings
• Regular/Periodic review & Monitoring of the work undertaken by various consultants/contractors to ensure quality and timely completion
• Bring the right construction management tools by conducting constructability reviews during the design phase
• Review, evaluate, audit and report on the Contractors’ and other Consultant’s/supervision agencies performance
• Review progress against the approved Schedule for the projects and taking/suggesting steps to avoid or reduce any delay to any Project or overall program
• Attend internal progress review meetings, periodical review meetings with Consultants and Contractors including site meetings
• Manage the consultants and the main contractor in resolving any specific queries and disputes on the site
• To co-ordinate with concerned Government departments/agencies for the project development/studies/master planning/ detailed project reports etc.
• Manage the testing, commissioning and handover process of the projects
• Monitoring all construction activities and provide functional direction to construction Project Managers.
• To identify and notify defects to Employers Engineer and contractor
• To train and guide subordinates and utilize manpower as per requirement of work.