- Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR) spanning approximately 920sq km- encompasses 22 villages of Dholera Taluka.
- DSIR, under Town Planning Schemes 1 to 6, covers an area of 422 sq km. Phase I covers 153 sq km of TP1 and TP2
- Construction in an area of 2250 ha has been initiated for industrial and residential zones
- DSIR is strategically located between industrial cities of Baroda, Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Bhavnagar.
- DSIR is also connected to Delhi and Mumbai via NH8 & DMIC
- DSIR provides access to both the domestic and international markets and land parcels can be combined to get a contiguous area
The Draft Development Plan aims at the creation of an economically and socially balanced, new age city with world-class infrastructure and a high quality of life. Adoption of a sustainable approach across key components such as transportation, waste recycling, overall urban form and resource efficiency form the cornerstones of this plan.
DHOLERA INDUSTRIAL CITY DEVELOPMENT PLAN
DHOLERA CITY – IMMEDIATE DEVELOPMENT
Total Area 91,970 Ha (920 sq km)
Dholera industrial City Development Limited
Urban Design Regulation
Every aspect of the Urban Design for Dholera SIR has been carefully planned. The design has accounted for the various aspects of human life and embedded the same in the master plan. Dholera SIR will be more than just another smart city, it will be a place with an interactive environment so that everyone can live, work and play in equal measure.